1. You’ve spent thirty minutes to go four miles
2. How you feel getting on the freeway during rush hour
3. When you realize your friend is buying a Prius
Say no more…
4. Seeing parking enforcement near your car
5. When you see that white envelope under your windshield wiper…
Denial is the first stage of grief
6. Just another day on the freeway.
7. That DMV scene in Zooptopia is grounded in reality
8. On Monday you hate that new song, on Wednesday you’re humming and Friday you’re singing it
You know you love “Let Me Love You” by Justin Bieber
9. What does this even mean?
10. Why isn’t a thing everywhere?
11. You when that truck with high beams on is right behind you
12. When Waze makes you take that left turn across four lanes during peak traffic
13. What you’d like to do when you see motorcycles and you’re gridlocked
14. Why can’t people in LA drive in the rain???
It’s just water!
15. When everyone else is a bad driver
16. When you heard that President Obama was coming to town
ALL of the street closures.
17. When you’re asked to take the 405 at 5 PM
18. The BEST thing about being in LA for the holidays